Fifth Annual Ranch2Ranch XC Ski Trek Fest
Join Grand Nordic for a cross-country point-to-point ski trek from Snow Mountain Ranch to Granby Ranch via the Fraser to Granby Trail.
- Distance: 12 Km
- PARKING Montana Lot at Granby Ranch
- TAKE SHUTTLE BUS to Snow Mountain Ranch 8:30 or 9:30 am
- REGISTRATION AND START Snow Mountain Ranch Nordic Center upstairs 9:00 am To 10:30 am
- AFTER REGISTRATION Out Pole Creek to Audun and Just to Tim’s Tunnel .
- SKI TRAILS marked and packed trails Snow Mountain Ranch to Fraser to Granby Trail to Granby Ranch
- 2 AID STATIONS with medical personnel available
- EQUIPMENT: Skate, classic, touring skis and snowshoes welcome. Snowshoers should plan on starting by 9:30 to avoid cut off times.
- DOGS: Due to a change in policy at Granby Ranch, the Trek will be dog-free this year
- AFTER TREK BARBEQUE, FREE LIVE MUSIC AND SPECIALS at Granby Ranch Grill
All proceeds will benefit youth XC skiing here in Grand County.
Location: Parking: Montana Lot, Granby Ranch Start: Snow Mountain Ranch (1101 County Road 53, Granby, Colorado 80446), Finish: Granby Ranch Base Lodge (1000 Village Rd, Granby, CO 80446)
Pricing: Trek $40 Grand Nordic Members / $50 Non Members / Add $5 for day of race registration
Granby Ranch Barbeque $15 Adults / $6.50 Children 6-12 / Children 5 and under free
Contact: 970-887-0547 or firstname.lastname@example.org