The annual election of The Winter Park & Fraser Chamber Board Members will be held during the month of December 2020. If you are interested in running for Chamber Board, please contact Robin Wirsing, chair of the Nominating Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 531.1756.
Deadline for Name Submission: November 13, 2020
The Nominating Committee submits a proposed ballot to the Chamber Board November 17, 2020
Ballot reviewed and finalized by Chamber Board: November 30, 2020
Ballots sent: December 4, 2020
Election Closed: December 17, 2020
Results Announced: December 18, 2020
The Winter Park & Fraser Board of Directors oversees the financial stability, work plan and policies of the organization. The Board determines the direction of the organization in conjunction with stakeholders, members and staff. General time commitments required for Board members include, but are not limited to, monthly two hour meetings, committee involvement when appropriate, volunteer activities at events when possible.
There are six Board Positions Open for Election: At-Large (2); Retail; Lodging; Restaurant; and Service & Professional.
Winter Park & Fraser Chamber Election Process: The 2020 Board Election will be conducted electronically. Each member business will receive an email including a voting URL along with a unique ID to cast your vote electronically, this electronic system eliminates fraud or breach of secrecy.
Current Board of Directors:
- Liz Agostin, Winter Park Resort, Winter Park Resort Appointee
- Chris Bettey, Devils Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, Lodging
- Tom Carey, Winter Park Resort, Recreation & Amusement
- Jeff Davidson, Sitzmark Holding Company, Restaurant
- Tim Hartmann, Allegiant Management, At-Large
- Dana Keller, Rendezvous Colorado, At-Large
- Rick Marion, Pizza Pedal’r, At-Large
- Mike Davlin, Town of Winter Park Board Appointee
- Katherine Mowrey, Epic Mountain Sports, Retail
- Mindy O’Neil, Citywide Banks, Service & Professional
- Dana Keller, Rendezvous Colorado, Real Estate
- Peggy Smith, Real Estate of Winter Park, At-Large
- Keith Riesberg, Town of Winter Park, Town of Winter Park Staff Appointee