Peggy Smith moved to Winter Park in 1999 to raise her two sons to ski. During that time, she built 6 houses, 4 in the Fraser Valley, and she has been a real estate agent in the valley for the past 20 years.
Some of her remarkable accomplishments include:
- Honored as the ‘Person of the Year’ by Rotary
- Served as the President of Rotary for two years
- Appointed to the Planning Commission and elected to the Board of Trustees in Fraser
- Elected and served as the Mayor of Fraser
- Served on the Mountain Parks Electric Board
- Current Board Member of the Winter Park & Fraser Chamber
- Currently is seated as a Board Member of the Winter Park Ski Education Foundation
- Has raised $400,000 for the WP Competition Center through the annual ‘Hike for Spencer’
Did you know: Peggy is a CU undergraduate with a degree in Recreation and also has a DU MBA? She has been a ski instructor in Vail for 7 years, worked in the Oil and Gas Industry as a Landman, worked as a Property Manager, and owned a window company?
Thank you for all you do Peggy!