Photo: Starbuck’s at the Village at Winter Park wins ‘Most Creative’ Photo courtesy WP Fraser Chamber of Commerce
To get in the holiday spirit and promote awareness of the new community brand, the Winter Park & Fraser Chamber held their first door decorating contest this year.
To participate, local businesses adhered to guidelines set by the contest committee. This year’s theme was ‘Let it Snow!’ Decorations had to include the new community brand (Winter Park logo) and/or one of the brand pillars.
- As easy to get to as it is to enjoy
- Warm Colorado welcomes make everyone feel like a local
- Vast, world-class mountain adventures all year long
- There’s a local favorite for everything you need
- Live the life you love in Winter Park
Sixteen local businesses joined in the fun. Participants in this year’s Orientation Express cast their votes for their favorites during the evening tours and more votes were received via an online platform.
Competition was tight in the inaugural event and the results have been tallied. The winners of this year’s “Let it Snow’ Door Decorating Contest were announced on December 10th.
- Most Creative – Starbucks
- Most On Brand – Fontenot’s Seafood and Grill
- Best Overall – Home James Transportation
The winners will each receive a complimentary pizza party from Elevation Pizza.
The Winter Park and Fraser Chamber thanks everyone who participated! “We can’t wait for next year!” said Membership Director, Maria Chavez.