Back for its second year, the Winter Park & Fraser Chamber is excited for Tequila and Tacos Festival on Saturday, July 8 to be held in Hideaway Park, located in downtown Winter Park.
Enjoy tastings from over 14 high-end sipping tequilas, taco tastings from many different vendors, live music by The Rick Lewis Project and an authentic mariachi band! Leave your car at home and enjoy Winter Park’s FREE shuttle, The Lift operating half-hourly from 12pm-12am.
Tickets for this event can be purchased online at http://www.playwinterpark.com/tequilaandtacos. Early access will be granted to pre-purchased ticket holders. There are three tiers of tickets, GA Starting at $35; VIP Starting at $45; Entrance (no- alcohol): $20; ages 12 and under free with paying adult.
2nd Annual Tequila & Tacos Schedule
• Gates open at 11:45am for pre-purchased ticket holders (GA / VIP / Entrance tickets)
• 12 – 2PM: Tequila Tasting with exclusive tequilas in VIP Area
• VIP Lunch (heavy snacks served until 3 pm)
• 12 – 4PM: Ttequila tastings, taco samples and bar service for purchase
• 12 – 4PM: Live Music by The Rick Lewis Project
• 12:45 – 4PM: Gates open for day-of ticket purchasers